BEST PRICE GUARANTEEOn Many Items
From athletes for athletes
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-7 days
Why choose Powermetershop?
- Order number: SW10766
The new Edge 530
The ideal partner for road and MTB.
Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
Navigate every turn
Edge 530 is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most travelled by fellow cyclists. Edge 530 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early. With route calculation speeds 2 times faster than previous models, you'll spend more time riding, not waiting around.
Tame the trails
When you need a change of scenery, Edge 530 is your go-to guide for mountain biking. Start by downloading the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ Store and then unlock the Trailforks map content on your Edge. Featuring trails from more than 80 countries, Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more. When you stop mid-ride, the new Forksight mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network. During the ride, Edge 530 tracks the epic details with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time. Other mountain biking features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and accelerometer data, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.
Climb like a pro
Climbing can become your secret weapon with Edge 530 and the new ClimbPro feature. It automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you're climbing while following a route or course. This shows you how much you have left to suffer, helping you gauge your effort over the remainder of your ride.
5 x 8 x 2 cm
Display resolution, WxH
246 x 322 pixels
Up to 20 hours (GPS mode, up to 40h without)
ANT+, BLE, WLAN
In the pack
✔ Edge 530
✔ Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
✔ Heart Rate Monitor
✔ Cadence Sensor
✔ Speed Sensor
✔ USB cable
✔ Product Documentation